Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Joe Germuska <Jo...@Germuska.com> on 2004/02/26 04:10:50 UTC

explain code switching?

I'm getting a ClassCastException when OJB tries to bind objects into
my insert statement.  By way of debugging, I can't seem to get any
information of which is the erroneous column or what values are
causing the problem.

I've tried to add in logging statements in StatementManager and
PlatformDefaultImpl and when I compile, my code just disappears!  I
assume this has something to do with the code-switcher piece of the
build.  Is there an easy way around this?

Thanks,
	Joe

--
Joe Germuska