Posted to dev@iceberg.apache.org by Ryan Blue <bl...@tabular.io> on 2021/08/02 15:45:48 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Adopt the v2 spec changes

With 10 +1 votes and no +0 or -1 votes, this passes.

Thanks, everyone for looking into the format changes and taking the time to
vote! And thanks to everyone that worked on getting v2 implemented, tested,
and documented!

I'll put up some PRs to reflect this change in the spec.

Ryan

--
Ryan Blue
Tabular