Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Maxim Khutornenko <ma...@apache.org> on 2015/01/27 01:23:56 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.7.0 (incubating) RC1

All,

I propose that we accept the following release candidate as the official
Apache Aurora 0.7.0 release.

Aurora 0.7.0-rc1 includes the following:
---
The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-aurora.git&f=CHANGELOG&hb=0.7.0-rc1

The branch used to create the release candidate is:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-aurora.git&hb=0.7.0-rc1

The release candidate is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/aurora/0.7.0-rc1/apache-aurora-0.7.0-rc1-incubating.tar.gz

The MD5 checksum of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/aurora/0.7.0-rc1/apache-aurora-0.7.0-rc1-incubating.tar.gz.md5

The signature of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/aurora/0.7.0-rc1/apache-aurora-0.7.0-rc1-incubating.tar.gz.asc

The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/aurora/KEYS

Please download, verify, and test.

The vote will close on Thu Jan 29 16:18:02 PST 2015

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Aurora 0.7.0
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Aurora 0.7.0 because...

Thanks,
Maxim

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.7.0 (incubating) RC1

Posted by Maxim Khutornenko <ma...@apache.org>.
This is now tracked by AURORA-1067. I am going to abandon this RC and
create a new one after the test fix is committed.

Posted by Steve Niemitz <st...@tellapart.com>.

Posted by Steve Niemitz <st...@tellapart.com>.

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kevin Sweeney <ke...@apache.org>.