Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/24 20:05:38 UTC

Cannot copy Maven artifacts

Hi!
I cannot copy the Maven artifacts to rsync, because the:
/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/tiles
is not group-writable.
David, since you are the owner of that directory, can you give a:
chmod g+w -R /www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/tiles
to people.apache.org?

Thank you
Antonio

Re: Cannot copy Maven artifacts