Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Raul Benito <ra...@r-bg.com> on 2004/12/01 16:27:10 UTC

[VOTE] Release 1.2RC2 as 1.2

Release 1.2RC2 as 1.2
[ ] Yes
[ ] I don´t know
[ ] No

It seems that there are not more bug records for a week, I think is time
to release. Please, vote.

Regards,

Raul
http://r-bg.com

Re: [VOTE] Release 1.2RC2 as 1.2

Posted by Raul Benito <ra...@r-bg.com>.
Berin Lautenbach wrote:

> Raul Benito wrote:
>
>> Release 1.2RC2 as 1.2
>> [+1] Yes
>> [ ] I don´t know
>> [ ] No
>>
>> It seems that there are not more bug records for a week, I think is time
>> to release. Please, vote.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Raul
>> http://r-bg.com

Resuming,

  4 * +1  (3 of them from contributors(I also vote +1))
  1 * +0 (None of them from contributors)
  0 * -1  ;)

So, I'll try to cut the 1.2 version from current CVS, and do it. It is
going to take time(and help) as It is going to be my first release and
there are too many things to do.

Thanks all, for your participation,

Regards

Raul

Re: [VOTE] Release 1.2RC2 as 1.2

Posted by Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>.

Re: [VOTE] Release 1.2RC2 as 1.2

Posted by Sheung Chi - UbiSecQ Technologies <sh...@ubisecq.com>.
Hi Raul,

Where can i get the latest source code and the jar file ? Can i get the code
with the following setting ? but i cannot find "xml-security" module  ?

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic login
	password: anoncvs
	cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic checkout
	xml-security

Regards,
 SC

Re: [VOTE] Release 1.2RC2 as 1.2

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
[X] Yes

RE: [VOTE] Release 1.2RC2 as 1.2

Posted by Axl Mattheus <ax...@telkomsa.net>.

It seems that there are not more bug records for a week, I think is time
to release. Please, vote.

Regards,

Raul
http://r-bg.com

Antwort: [VOTE] Release 1.2RC2 as 1.2

Posted by be...@amb-informatik.de.

             "Raul Benito"
             <raul-info@r-bg.c
             om>                                                        An
                                        security-dev@xml.apache.org
             01.12.2004 16:27                                        Kopie

                                                                     Thema
              Bitte antworten           [VOTE] Release 1.2RC2  as 1.2
                    an
             security-dev@xml.
                apache.org

RE: [VOTE] Release 1.2RC2 as 1.2