Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2022/09/26 22:51:55 UTC

About time for 2.4.15

It has been about a month since 2.4.14 and there are ~17 issues
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%3Dhbase%20and%20(%20fixVersion%3D2.4.15%20or%20affectedVersion%20%3D%202.4.15%20)>
with a fix version targeting 2.4.15. This week I will be grooming the issue
tracker for a RC next week. If you have any pending work for branch-2.4
that you would like to get in, please set the fix version accordingly.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

Re: About time for 2.4.15