Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by "MOSSELMANS Rudi (OPOCE)" <Ru...@cec.eu.int> on 2006/05/12 09:36:43 UTC

TinyMCE imageList and assetList fail in IE

I found that when using IE, the javascript code that is returned by the imageList and assetList steps failed to be executed.  After looking at the HTTP response I guessed that IE does not digest the combination with 'Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8' very well.

I was able to get it to work by making the following changes:

1. in usecases/tiny_mce/usecase-tiny_mce.xmap on the elements <map:match pattern="imageList" type="step" > and <map:match pattern="assetList" type="step" > I changed
	<map:serialize type="text"/>
	<map:serialize type="text-iso-8859-1"/>

2. in usecases/tiny_mce/xslt/buildImageList.xsl and usecases/tiny_mce/xslt/buildAssetList.xsl I removed the '&#160;' entity, because this is a UTF-8 code for nbsp.

I suspect that there might be other issues with the change to ISO-8859-1, but it seems work for now. I'd like to find a more elegant solution to this.

Rudi