Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Dave Birdsall <da...@esgyn.com> on 2017/01/09 21:22:51 UTC

Loggers in Trafodion Java classes

Hi,

I'm looking at HBaseClient.java, and I would like to use the logger there.

Can someone remind me how to turn on the logging?

Also, where will the log file go? (If the answer is different on a workstation than it is on a cluster, please answer for each.)

I'll add this info to the wiki Debugging Tips page.

Thanks,

Dave

RE: Loggers in Trafodion Java classes

Posted by Dave Birdsall <da...@esgyn.com>.