Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Gerald Hanks <ge...@fvision.com> on 2001/07/24 09:31:35 UTC

Debugging

Is there anyway to output simple debugging info to a console or
something?  I need something that is consistant between my struts
components and the beans and stuff that contain all of my business
logic.

-gerald

RE: Debugging

Posted by Mark Schenk <M....@dto.tudelft.nl>.

Hi Gerald,
	what you want, is log4j. Find it at http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j. I
use this for both development debugging and production logging, and it works
great!

Mark

Mark Schenk                     |	Ceci n'est pas une signature
Blackboard Project Manager      |
Delft University of Technology  |E-mail: M.M.A.Schenk@dto.tudelft.nl
Dept.: DTO                      |Phone:  +31 152785448 (85448)
Room: LB00.680                  |Fax:	 +31 152786359
-