Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@apache.org> on 2009/02/25 05:23:37 UTC

Is there a nightly build / Maven repo, for the Axis2 1.5 branch?

Hi All

Is there a nightly build off [1] or a Maven repo where nightly snapshots
are published? If no, are there any plans to set this up?

thanks
asankha

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/branches/java/1_5
[2] http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository

--
Asankha C. Perera
http://adroitlogic.org

http://esbmagic.blogspot.com

Re: Is there a nightly build / Maven repo, for the Axis2 1.5 branch?

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
FYI, I just published the 1.5-SNAPSHOT artifacts. Let me know if there
are any problems.

Jarek

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@apache.org>.
Hi Jarek

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@apache.org>.
Hi Glen
>> Is there a nightly build off [1] or a Maven repo where nightly snapshots
>> are published? If no, are there any plans to set this up?
>>
> Nope, no nightly of the 1.5 branch, though such a thing could certainly
> be set up if you want to do it.  I'm hoping the release itself happens
> pretty soon, as it's been kind of dragging (mostly my fault for not
> having cycles to push it through) -
The version on the pom states "1.5-beta-2" and effectively even if we
include this into a maven repo will prevent updates from being seen by
users below. Is there a possibility to make this 1.5-SNAPSHOT ? so that
anyone could publish them to the Apache snapshot repo, and others can
then pull back updates?
> at this point we just need to get
> the transports 1.0 release out, and I think we're ready to go with an RC
> and then the actual release.

I think I can help here.. and am going through the list of transport
issues we need to fix in the JIRA's.. If there is anything critical that
needs to be fixed for transports 1.0 (that would ship with Axis2 1.5)
please mark it a blocker, and assign to me

thanks
asankha

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
Hi Asankha!

Asankha C. Perera wrote:
> Is there a nightly build off [1] or a Maven repo where nightly snapshots
> are published? If no, are there any plans to set this up?

Nope, no nightly of the 1.5 branch, though such a thing could certainly
be set up if you want to do it.  I'm hoping the release itself happens
pretty soon, as it's been kind of dragging (mostly my fault for not
having cycles to push it through) - at this point we just need to get
the transports 1.0 release out, and I think we're ready to go with an RC
and then the actual release.

Thanks,
--Glen