Posted to dev@etch.apache.org by scott comer <we...@mac.com> on 2009/06/15 19:46:40 UTC

resolved jira issues...

i resolved all the issues which were resolved by other people where i
could verify they were really
resolved.

that leaves all the issues resolved by me. i don't feel like i should be
the one to mark them as done,
even though i feel they are.

normally these would be marked done after someone verified the resolution.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=12310835&status=5

scott out

Re: resolved jira issues...

Posted by scott comer <we...@mac.com>.
scott comer wrote:
> i resolved all the issues which were resolved by other people where i
> could verify they were really
> resolved.
i CLOSED all the issues ...

scott out