Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Salgar, Mehmet (external)" <Me...@external.t-mobile.de> on 2009/11/12 16:57:02 UTC

Is this possible

Hi everybody,

I am trying to configure to transform a  cxf-bc-consumer received soap
message with xslt and redirect to another cxf-bc-provider...

Receiving the message at consumer and transforming the message with
saxon and an eip pipeline works fine but when the provider receives the
message it throws a ClassCastException that it can't cast org.w3.Element
to org.apache.....xerces.DeferedElement (I don't have the exact class
name at the moment)....

What is not clear to me, I can see with debuging that xslt
transformation is valid and I have a valid soap message (String output
of the message, I can send with SOAP UI to server without any
problem)...

So why a transformed xslt message in a eip pipeline is not valid for
cxf-bc-provider, has anybody an idea?

Thx for the answers....

T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH
Aufsichtsrat: Timotheus Hottges (Vorsitzender)
Geschaftsfuhrung: Niek Jan van Damme (Sprecher), Thomas Berlemann, Thomas Dannenfeldt, Albert Henn,
Dr. Christian P. Illek, Dr. Bruno Jacobfeuerborn, Dr. Dirk Rohweder
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 59 19
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE60800328

Re: AW: AW: AW: Is this possible

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Write the element inside soap and append the namespace actually
controlled by the stax impl, it's not cxf or smx code.

Freeman
On 2009-11-24, at 下午11:46, Salgar, Mehmet (external) wrote:

> Yes,
>
> that was the problem thx for the tip....
>
> Do you know which class implements this functionality, it would be
> interesting to look inside....
>

> T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH
> Aufsichtsrat: Timotheus Höttges (Vorsitzender)
> Geschäftsführung: Niek Jan van Damme (Sprecher), Thomas Berlemann,
> Thomas Dannenfeldt, Albert Henn,
> Dr. Christian P. Illek, Dr. Bruno Jacobfeuerborn, Dr. Dirk Rohweder
> Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 59 19
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
> WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE60800328

Freeman Fang
------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

AW: AW: AW: Is this possible

Posted by "Salgar, Mehmet (external)" <Me...@external.t-mobile.de>.
Yes,

that was the problem thx for the tip....

Do you know which class implements this functionality, it would be interesting to look inside....

T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH
Aufsichtsrat: Timotheus Höttges (Vorsitzender)
Geschäftsführung: Niek Jan van Damme (Sprecher), Thomas Berlemann, Thomas Dannenfeldt, Albert Henn,
Dr. Christian P. Illek, Dr. Bruno Jacobfeuerborn, Dr. Dirk Rohweder
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 59 19
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE60800328

Ok then that must be the trick thx for the info.....

T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH
Aufsichtsrat: Timotheus Höttges (Vorsitzender)
Geschäftsführung: Niek Jan van Damme (Sprecher), Thomas Berlemann, Thomas Dannenfeldt, Albert Henn, Dr. Christian P. Illek, Dr. Bruno Jacobfeuerborn, Dr. Dirk Rohweder

On 2009-11-24, at 下午9:59, Salgar, Mehmet (external) wrote:

> But that can't be the namespace that I used is definetely inside of
> the target wsdl in the webservice that I try to call....
>
> Or you mean the namespaces that we are using inside of the
> beans.xml.....
>
> Can you tell me which Java Component makes this replacement so I can
> debug and look there....
>
> Thx....
>

> T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH
> Aufsichtsrat: Timotheus Höttges (Vorsitzender)
> Geschäftsführung: Niek Jan van Damme (Sprecher), Thomas Berlemann,
> Thomas Dannenfeldt, Albert Henn, Dr. Christian P. Illek, Dr. Bruno
> Jacobfeuerborn, Dr. Dirk Rohweder
> Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 59 19 Sitz der Gesellschaft:
> Bonn
> WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE60800328

Freeman Fang
------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

AW: AW: AW: Is this possible

On 2009-11-24, at 下午9:59, Salgar, Mehmet (external) wrote:

> But that can't be the namespace that I used is definetely inside of
> the target wsdl in the webservice that I try to call....
>
> Or you mean the namespaces that we are using inside of the
> beans.xml.....
>
> Can you tell me which Java Component makes this replacement so I can
> debug and look there....
>
> Thx....
>

> T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH
> Aufsichtsrat: Timotheus Höttges (Vorsitzender)
> Geschäftsführung: Niek Jan van Damme (Sprecher), Thomas Berlemann,
> Thomas Dannenfeldt, Albert Henn, Dr. Christian P. Illek, Dr. Bruno
> Jacobfeuerborn, Dr. Dirk Rohweder
> Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 59 19 Sitz der Gesellschaft:
> Bonn
> WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE60800328

Freeman Fang
------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

Re: AW: AW: Is this possible

On 2009-11-24, at 下午9:59, Salgar, Mehmet (external) wrote:

> But that can't be the namespace that I used is definetely inside of
> the target wsdl in the webservice that I try to call....
>
> Or you mean the namespaces that we are using inside of the
> beans.xml.....
>
> Can you tell me which Java Component makes this replacement so I can
> debug and look there....
>
> Thx....
>

> T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH
> Aufsichtsrat: Timotheus Höttges (Vorsitzender)
> Geschäftsführung: Niek Jan van Damme (Sprecher), Thomas Berlemann,
> Thomas Dannenfeldt, Albert Henn,
> Dr. Christian P. Illek, Dr. Bruno Jacobfeuerborn, Dr. Dirk Rohweder
> Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 59 19
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
> WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE60800328

Freeman Fang
------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

AW: AW: Is this possible

--
Freeman Fang
------------------------

Re: AW: Is this possible

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.

--
Freeman Fang
------------------------

AW: Is this possible

Posted by "Salgar, Mehmet (external)" <Me...@external.t-mobile.de>.
Hallo.

thx for the answer and I am sorry for the late response....

I solved this problem by changing saxon:xslt result type to 'dom' actually I don't like this because I prefer the solution stays stream based and not DOM based but I would look to the problem further when I get the complete scenario runnning...

Now I have another funnier problem, now I can make the XSLT transformation and transformed message is forwarded to CXF Provider component but when Provider module deletes the namespaces that I included during the transformation...

I think code first, learn later the internals method had reached to it limits...So do you have any idea why the namespaces from like bottom is dissapeared..

<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"  xmlns:suc="http://xxx.test.org/types" ...

is converted only to

Re: Is this possible

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.