Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Eduardo Muller <ed...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/15 15:36:50 UTC

Rampart security doesnt work

Somebody knows why rampart module doesnt work correctly??

Re: Rampart security doesnt work

Posted by Chad DeBauch <cd...@gmail.com>.
I have successfully been using UsernameToken and Digital Signature with
Rampart 1.2 in Axis2 1.2.  That said, if you are taking a look at this for
the first time security is not an easy thing to implement even with this
module.  It takes time to understand all the pieces and how they integrate
together.

Chad

Posted by Kaushalye Kapuruge <ka...@wso2.com>.

Posted by George Stanchev <Gs...@serena.com>.
>> Somebody knows why rampart module doesnt work correctly??

Do you even expect an answer to such a vague question-statement.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.