Posted to dev@datasketches.apache.org by leerho <le...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/31 03:50:40 UTC

Please Welcome Will Lauer as new committer

I am very pleased to announce that Will Lauer has joined the DataSketches
team as a new committer!

Will has many years of experience in actually using sketches in large
systems that must process massive data.  He also has been able to develop
custom extensions to some of our sketches that we have learned from.

We have learned a lot from Will as one of our biggest users and strongest
supporters and am excited that he has decided to join us.

Cheers,

Lee.