Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Blargy <zm...@hotmail.com> on 2010/07/09 17:36:29 UTC

MLT with boost capability

I've asked this question in the past without too much success. I figured I
would try to revive it.

Is there a way I can incorporate boost functions with a MoreLikeThis search?
Can it be accomplished at the MLT request handler level or would I need to
create a custom request handler which in turn delegates the majority of the
search to a specialized instance of MLT? Can someone point me in the right
direction?

Thanks