Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Cedric Bompart <c....@hughesrae.co.uk> on 2001/04/11 11:52:38 UTC

Could someone do a summary on authentication, pls?

Hello,

I'm little confused about authentication...
I blocked the RPCRouterServlet using the basic HTTP authentication. So
my client need to set the username/password in the SOAP header. But I
can't use anymore the ServiceManagerClient for deploy/undeploy...
It is the right way to do an authentication with SOAP? or do I need to
hack the RPCRouterServlet like discussed in the mail list?

Thx.
Ced.

--
Cedric Bompart, Internet Developer, Morse Hughes Rae
email: c.bompart@hughesrae.co.uk