Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by "Elapavuluri, Jaya" <Ja...@netapp.com> on 2014/07/25 21:17:27 UTC

Unable to build cloudstack.

Hello,

I had setup cloudstack 4.4 environment which was running fine.

I recently did a git pull to get the updates after which when I tried to mvn clean install I was encountering with the following error.

Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.11:check (cloudstack-checkstyle) on project cloud-maven-standard: Execution cloudstack-checkstyle of goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.11:check failed: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.11 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failure to find org.apache.cloudstack:checkstyle:jar:4.4.1-SNAPSHOT in http://repository.apache.org/snapshots was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of apache.snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginResolutionException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :cloud-maven-standard

Could someone please help out regarding this issue?

Re: Unable to build cloudstack.

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
All,

I noticed more poms that were not altered by the setnextversion.sh
thingy. Will make an inventory later this weekend and edit

--
Daan

Re: Unable to build cloudstack.

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.