Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Dini Omar <zi...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/22 18:06:28 UTC

Setting mustUnderstand to 0

Hi all,

I am trying to set mustUnderstand to 0 but i cant seem to be able to do it.
I tried to google it and tried several options but i just cant do it. Its
always coming up as soapenv:mustUnderstand="1"

i have already tried the following

stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(WSDL2Constants.ATTRIBUTE_MUST_UNDERSTAND,"0");

ctx.setProperty(AddressingConstants.ADD_MUST_UNDERSTAND_TO_ADDRESSING_HEADERS,Boolean.FALSE);

Is there somehere else i need to configure this so that it comes out as
soapenv:mustUnderstand="0"

Re: Setting mustUnderstand to 0

Posted by Dini Omar <zi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thats what i thought initially but the problem is that all soap messages are
generated with mustUnderstand="1". I am really struggling to either remove
this tag or set it to 0.

The other thing im not sure of is that is this set by Axis or the Rampart
module?

I am using Axis and Rampart to Sign the soap envelope.

Thanks

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,