Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Sebastian Ganame <sg...@yahoo.com.ar> on 2006/12/11 14:25:07 UTC

Do u know any big-player using WSS4J?

Hi,
    My company is analyzing to start a pilot with wss4j, as part of an SOA solution. For having manager's buy-in, I would like to demonstrate a real case of someone using WS-Sec for securing Web Services solutions. Do you have any data on this?
    I have what I call a very nice use-case in which a customer sends an xml request with different signatures (for different stakeholders during the transaction) to a bookstore, where several operations are triggered, and several Web Services are invoked from the bookstore system, with proper signatures for only the need-to-know people to be able to decrypt proper information of the starting xml.
    However, the use case by itself seems not to be sufficient if I'm not able to demonstrate that someone is using it for real solutions.
    Regards,

Sebastian Ganame
Correo Yahoo!

Re: Do u know any big-player using WSS4J?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Are these enough? :)

http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/drafts/Draft-SP800-95.pdf
http://horizontalfusion.dtic.mil/docs/specs/20040310_NCES_Security_Arc.pdf