Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/08 22:50:22 UTC

Request for quick review of Cordova platform patch releases

Hello dev team,

I would like to request a quick review of each of the following PRs
for upcoming patch releases asap:
- https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/pull/451
- https://github.com/apache/cordova-browser/pull/53
- https://github.com/apache/cordova-ios/pull/379
- https://github.com/apache/cordova-osx/pull/50
- https://github.com/apache/cordova-windows/pull/281

The primary purpose is to resolve npm audit warnings on each of the
platforms in a patch release (CB-14145).

I requested 3-4 reviewers of each PR but would be happy with a single
quick review of each one. I hope the platform experts will share the
burden of this request. I would like to go ahead with the release if
nobody finds any major or worse issues within the next 2-3 days. (Keep
in mind that these PRs will not touch the master branch.)

Thanks and best regards,

Chris

https://twitter.com/brodybits