Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/06 08:49:08 UTC

Build Failing on trunk and hudson.

I am having trouble building smx4 trunk. I checked the build on hudson and
it seems that its failing for the same reason.

The problem is that the example features contain an unresolvable transitive
dependency (via servicemix-soap2) to org.apache.woden/woden/1.0.0M8.
However, servicemix-soap2 depends from org.apache.woden/woden/1.0.0M6. It
seems during the build an incorrect snapshot of servicemix-soap2 is
retrieved or something like it.

Is anyone already working on it or shall I raise a Jira?

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
http://iocanel.blogspot.com

Re: Build Failing on trunk and hudson.

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Jean-Baptiste!

I think that the root cause of the problem is some broken unit tests on
components project that prevents the correct version of servicemix-soap2 to
become installed in the repo.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
Ioannis,

We've added a managed dependency in the features' pom.xml to ensure
that we are picking up 1.0M8 because we had some trouble with a
missing M7 dependency version.

You can probably fix the issue by upgrading the components to 1.0M8 as
well and ensuring that those build properly again first.  I suspect
that M6 actually had a jar in org.apache.woden/woden while in the
1.0M8 version, there's only a POM in that location.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com