Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Henning Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2006/07/16 11:39:42 UTC

Re: svn commit: r422395 [2/2] - in /jakarta/site: docs/site/downloads/ xdocs/downloads/

While I understand the reason for this: Wouldn't it be better to get an
"nightly.apache.org" snapshot so we don't tie the snapshots to the
people.apache.org name?

I thought that infrastructure will want to make the shell accounts on
people go away at some point.

On Sun, 2006-07-16 at 07:38 +0000, bayard@apache.org wrote:
> -      <downloads primary="http://cvs.apache.org/dist/" mirrored="false" md5-text="false" pgp-text="false">
> +      <downloads primary="http://people.apache.org/dist/" mirrored="false" md5-text="false" pgp-text="false">

[...]

	Best regards
		Henning

      RedHat Certified Engineer -- Jakarta Turbine Development
   Linux, Java, perl, Solaris -- Consulting, Training, Engineering

Social behaviour: Bavarians can be extremely egalitarian and folksy.
                                    -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavaria
Most Franconians do not like to be called Bavarians.
                                    -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franconia