Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Amareshwari Sriramdasu <am...@apache.org> on 2015/03/04 06:47:19 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Lens 2.0.1-beta-incubating

Hi all,

The vote is now closed and passed with 4 binding +1 votes, no -1 votes and
no 0 votes.
We now have the required number of positive binding votes and will therefore
proceed with publishing this release.

Thank you all for voting.

Binding votes :
+1 Justin Mclean