Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by "Allison, Timothy B." <ta...@mitre.org> on 2013/08/16 13:59:27 UTC

RE: Next release?

All,
  Apologies for my delay.  I think I finally found someone to sign my release key.  I propose making a build on Tuesday, August 27 ( a bit more than a week from today), putting that build to a vote (deadline Sept 3?) and then releasing 3.10beta2 if the vote passes.
  Does this sound reasonable?

         Best,

                 Tim

Posted by "Allison, Timothy B." <ta...@mitre.org>.
All,
  It looks like quite a bit has happened in the week that I was out.  Are we still ok for me to cut the release in about 12 hours (around midnight 8/27/2013 GMT)?
  Thank you.

           Best,

                    Tim

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.

Re: Next release?

Posted by cedric walter <ce...@gmail.com>.
Hi all

I have 13 patches still to merge in the trunk (all being new formulas) with
7 formulas more that will be soon also ready. I am ready to start
committing them this week. Should I now wait after the delivery of Tueday
27 August?

Best
Cédric

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 1:59 PM, Allison, Timothy B. <ta...@mitre.org>wrote:

> All,
>   Apologies for my delay.  I think I finally found someone to sign my
> release key.  I propose making a build on Tuesday, August 27 ( a bit more
> than a week from today), putting that build to a vote (deadline Sept 3?)
> and then releasing 3.10beta2 if the vote passes.
>   Does this sound reasonable?
>
>          Best,
>
>                  Tim

Cédric