Posted to user@tika.apache.org by Uday Ogra <uo...@adobe.com> on 2013/04/03 12:14:58 UTC

Direct link for downloading latest version

Can I get the direct link to download the binaries of latest version of tike-parsers and tika-core (without maven)

RE: Direct link for downloading latest version

Posted by Uday Ogra <uo...@adobe.com>.
That's what I was looking for but couldn't find on google.
Thanks a lot Nick

> Basically I have to upgrade all the jars being used in our project.

The easiest way to get the jars is just to download them from maven central yourself by hand, eg from http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/apache/tika/tika-core/1.3/
http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/apache/tika/tika-parsers/1.3/

If you need all the dependencies, then maven is really the best way to go if you can do. If not, one option that works fairly well is to get the Tika OSGi Bundle:
http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/apache/tika/tika-bundle/1.3/
Then unpack that and pinch the dependency jars out of that

Nick

RE: Direct link for downloading latest version

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.

Posted by Uday Ogra <uo...@adobe.com>.
Basically I have to upgrade all the jars being used in our project.

I can see tika-parsers-0.6 and tika-core-0.6

So I need to upgrade them to latest version.

Can I have both links.

> Can I get the direct link to download the binaries of latest version
> of tike-parsers and tika-core (without maven)

With or without the dependencies?

Nick

Re: Direct link for downloading latest version

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.