Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com> on 2014/10/04 18:55:29 UTC

ELI Finalize Message

New log message from EntityListIterator:

20141004175121326 |Finalizer            |EntityListIterator            |E|
  EntityListIterator Not Closed for Entity [OrderPaymentPreference],
caught in Finalize

Current trunk, no local modifications.

--
Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software

Re: ELI Finalize Message

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
My bad, fixed in r1629480 after a lot of time spent staring at the problem without seeing it.

Thanks
Scott

Re: ELI Finalize Message

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.