Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Shetty, Ramesh" <rs...@jamcracker.com> on 2001/02/14 00:15:27 UTC

Need help to redirect jsp url request from apache 1.3.6 to weblog ic 4.5.1 with query string (Subscribe)

Hi,

I Need help to redirect jsp url request from apache 1.3.6 to weblogic 4.5.1
with query string.

We have two firewalls, behind the first firewall there is a first apache
server. From the first apache server we are connecting to second apache
server which is behind the second firewall, the second apache server needs
to talk to a weblogic server which is also behind the second firewall to
process some jsp stuffs.
Example: from first apache to second apache the URL is
http://secondapache.com/jspfiles/login.jsp?id=100&name=abcd, when this
request comes to second apache, we need to add a URL redirect from the
second apache server to weblogic server because all jsp stuffs are in the
weblogic, the url for weblogic server is
http://weblogicserver.com:7001/jspfiles/login.jsp. Please help me what I
need to add into second apache server httpd.conf file.

Our environment is:
First Apache Server is 1.3.12 version, Solaris 2.7 on separate machine.
Second Apache Server is 1.3.6 version, Solaris 2.7 on separate machine.
Weblogic Server is 4.5.1-sp7 version, Solaris 2.7 on separate machine.

Thanks for your help in advance.