Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com> on 2009/03/12 15:35:24 UTC

Is wiki page still accurate

Folks,

Is this section title Full Import Example on http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler
  still accurate?  The steps referring to the example-solr-home.jar
and the SOLR-469 patch seem out of date with where 1.4 is today....?

Seems like the example-DIH stuff is simpler/more direct example???

Eric

Eric Pugh | Principal | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 | http://www.opensourceconnections.com
Free/Busy: http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal

Re: Is wiki page still accurate

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 10:04 PM, Shalin Shekhar Mangar <
shalinmangar@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 8:05 PM, Eric Pugh <
> epugh@opensourceconnections.com> wrote:
>
>> Folks,
>>
>> Is this section title Full Import Example on
>> http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler still accurate?  The steps
>> referring to the example-solr-home.jar and the SOLR-469 patch seem out of
>> date with where 1.4 is today....?
>>
>> Seems like the example-DIH stuff is simpler/more direct example???
>>

> Yikes! I'll fix it.

I've updated the instructions. Thanks for reporting this, Eric.
Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Is wiki page still accurate

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.