Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Damar Thapa <th...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/14 16:57:45 UTC

JSF sun 1.2 RI, facelets 1.1.13, RichFaces 3.1.3 and apache tomahawk 1.1.6

Hi,

I have a project running JSF sun 1.2 RI + facelets 1.1.13 + RichFaces 3.1.3,
where I would like to add apache tomahawk 1.1.6. feature.

I followed the instruction at
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/How_to_add_MyFaces_support_to_a_Sun_JSF_RI_application

(1) I added the following in web.xml:

<!-- Extensions Filter -->
<filter>
        <filter-name>extensionsFilter</filter-name>
        <filter-class>
                org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsFilter
        </filter-class>
        <init-param>
                <description>
                        Set the size limit for uploaded files. Format: 10 -
10
                        bytes 10k - 10 KB 10m - 10 MB 1g - 1 GB
                </description>
                <param-name>uploadMaxFileSize</param-name>
                <param-value>100m</param-value>
        </init-param>
        <init-param>
                <description>
                        Set the threshold size - files below this limit are
                        stored in memory, files above this limit are stored
on
                        disk.
                        Format: 10 - 10 bytes 10k - 10 KB 10m - 10 MB 1g - 1
GB
                </description>
                <param-name>uploadThresholdSize</param-name>
                <param-value>100k</param-value>
        </init-param>
        <!--
        <init-param>
                <param-name>uploadRepositoryPath</param-name>
                <param-value>/temp</param-value>
                <description>Set the path where the intermediary files will
be stored.
                </description>
        </init-param>
        -->
</filter>
<!-- extension mapping for adding <script/>, <link/>, and other resource
tags to JSF-pages  -->
<filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>MyFacesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
    <!-- servlet-name must match the name of your
javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet entry -->
</filter-mapping>

<!-- extension mapping for serving page-independent resources (javascript,
stylesheets, images, etc.)  -->
<filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>MyFacesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
    <url-pattern>/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/*</url-pattern>
</filter-mapping>

<!--  end of extension -->

(2)  Added <xmlns:t="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk"> in .xhtml file,
and
(3) Added tomhawk.jar and tomahawk-facelets-taglib.jar in WEB-INF/lib.

But, it cannot parse <t: tag, have I missed anything here?  Any other jar
files I have to include?

Any pointers would be highly appreciated.

--
With regards,

Damar

Re: JSF sun 1.2 RI, facelets 1.1.13, RichFaces 3.1.3 and apache tomahawk 1.1.6

Posted by Damar Thapa <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alan,

Thanks for your message.

For the tomahawk tags, I have tomahawk-facelets-taglib.jar  in WEB-INF/lib.

With regards,

Damar

--
With regards,

Damar Thapa

Re: JSF sun 1.2 RI, facelets 1.1.13, RichFaces 3.1.3 and apache tomahawk 1.1.6

Posted by Alan Romaniuc <al...@gmail.com>.
You should read also