Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Robert Marcano <ro...@promca.com> on 2002/06/29 16:45:11 UTC

page.css and Mozilla

I was playing with forrest and noticed that the warning elements are not
rendered correctly in Mozilla 1.0 (right margin is ignored, maybe a
Mozilla layout bug).... I fixed this problem editing the page.css file
for the class .frame
.frame { width: 100%; margin: 5px 20px 5px 20px; font-size: 11px; }

I removed the width style
.frame {  margin: 5px 20px 5px 20px; font-size: 11px; }

I replaced the text-weight style by the font-weight because text-weight
are not CSS1-2 valid styles

I hope this helps

--
This email may has been encrypted or digitally signed, please check with your email client software if the contents has beed modified.
Este email puede estar encriptado o firmado electrónicamente, por favor revise con el software de correo si el contenido ha sido modificado

Robert Marcano (office: robmv@promca.com, personal: robert@marcanoonline.com)
System Architect (http://www.marcanoonline.com/)

more page.css fixes

Posted by Robert Marcano <ro...@promca.com>.
I found another problem with the forrest-site css file.   If you go to
the page http://xml.apache.org/forrest/mail-archives.html you will
notice that the light-blue horizontal bar above the title "Mailing List
Archives" is bigger in this document than in other. This problem only
happens when the internal page contents height (the zone that is located
below the same title) is smaller than the menu height...

I fixed this adding the style "height : 15px" to the navbar class in
page.css

Re: page.css and Mozilla

Posted by Robert Marcano <ro...@promca.com>.
Steven Noels wrote:

> Robert Marcano wrote:
>
>> I was playing with forrest and noticed that the warning elements are
>> not rendered correctly in Mozilla 1.0 (right margin is ignored, maybe
>> a Mozilla layout bug).... I fixed this problem editing the page.css
>> file for the class .frame
>> .frame { width: 100%; margin: 5px 20px 5px 20px; font-size: 11px; }
>>
>> I removed the width style
>> .frame {  margin: 5px 20px 5px 20px; font-size: 11px; }
>>
>> I replaced the text-weight style by the font-weight because
>> text-weight are not CSS1-2 valid styles
>

> Thanks Robert. What skin were you using? The text-weight properties
> were only used inside the forrest-site skin. I patched both the bert
> and the forrest-site skin.
>
> </Steven>

I´m using the default one (forrest-site) with some changes for my
personal homepage.

Re: page.css and Mozilla

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.