Posted to user@impala.apache.org by LiFu He <he...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/02 06:18:47 UTC

Is it possible to use released cdh jars to build and run Impala?

hi all,

Right now the dependent jars are cdh SNAPSHOT while we build and run impala
from source code. So, I want to ask is it possible to use released cdh jars
instead? For example, cdh6.3.3 which was released a couple of weeks ago.
And on the other side, how can we do to improve these dependent jars if we
have some ideas? Any response or comment will be very appreciated! :)

-- helifu