Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by 王一锋 <wa...@aspire-tech.com> on 2010/05/08 06:29:44 UTC

Benefits of using framed transport over non-framed transport?

Hi everyone,

Can anyone throw a light at the benefits of using framed transport over non-framed transport?

We are trying to sum up some performance tuning approaches of cassandra in our project.
Can framed transport be counted?

Thanks

2010-05-08

Re: Benefits of using framed transport over non-framed transport?

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
I'm not aware of any performance implications of this.

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra