Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Joan Touzet <jo...@lrtw.org> on 2014/07/21 22:55:52 UTC

[VOTE] Official CouchDB Bylaws

Voting period starts         21:00:00 UTC on Monday, July 21, 2014
Votes must be received by    23:59:59 UTC on Sunday, July 27, 2014

INTRODUCTION
============
This Call For Votes is for voting in an official set of Apache CouchDB
bylaws. This vote is being conducted as required by the proposed bylaws
themselves. For voting questions or problems, contact the PMC at
private@couchdb.apache.org.

The intent is to make this an official document of Apache CouchDB.

To cast a binding vote, you need to be a CouchDB PMC member.

As this is the first vote of its kind, and this document is foundational
to our decision-making process in the future, _the PMC is asking all
active committers to cast voluntary, non-binding votes as well_.

HOW TO VOTE
===========
First, read the full text of the proposal.

The text of the bylaw document being voted on can be found at:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=40511017

The vote is on version 88 of this document as displayed in the document
page history at:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpreviousversions.action?pageId=40511017

The page has been locked for edits until the vote is concluded.

To cast a vote, it is necessary to reply to this email, at

  dev@couchdb.apache.org

with your vote as outlined under Section 3.3 of the Bylaws. As a
reminder, for the purpose of tallying, all values will be counted as +1,
-1 or nothing.

Re: [VOTE] Official CouchDB Bylaws

Posted by Joan Touzet <wo...@apache.org>.
Given your strong objection here, the implied -1 and the desire of the PMC to have unanimity on this first important document, I will cancel the vote, update the document and issue a new vote.

All 1 vote(s) issued to date are null and void.  Please stand by for another CFV.

-Joan

Posted by Robert Samuel Newson <rn...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Robert Kowalski <ro...@kowalski.gd>.