Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Leonid Kleiner <mt...@fibimail.co.il> on 2002/07/23 21:09:19 UTC

which fonts support Hebrew

Hello
Using TTFReader utility and working on c:\WINNT\Fonts directory I made a
 list of font descriptor files ( in xml ).
 On some files I get exception, but anyway there was enough fonts processed
 well.
 Trying to use most of them I discovered that only few supports Hebrew
 (frank, times, arial) as far as I had time to discover.
 How can I define if specific font support Hebrew letters?
 Which fonts have Hebrew support?

 Leonid Kleiner

Re: which fonts support Hebrew

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Leonid Kleiner wrote:
>  Which fonts have Hebrew support?

Check with the char code table system utility. Another
possibility is to gcheck the generated metrics files
for codepoints for hebrew letters.
Actually, you seem to have some fonts already. I don't
understand what problem you have?

J.Pietschmann