Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Pascal DeVille <pa...@goodyear.com> on 2016/05/13 09:14:32 UTC

Feedback on TomEE 1.7.4

Hi,

Tomee team is in process to release tome 7.0.0. (M3) I checked the dependencies version on eclipse link. it is still a version that as the bug when using the stream api (java 8). This bug is fixed in eclipse link 2.6.x will it be possible to consider moving to this version of eclipse link. I can provide help if you wish. I can do the regression testing and fixed the bug

Best regards,

Pascal Deville

Re: Feedback on TomEE 1.7.4

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.