Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Abdul Jalil <ab...@googlemail.com.INVALID> on 2021/10/06 05:32:54 UTC

Finished goods Auto calculate cost and how to use Lot of raw material in production

Hi,
I am new to ofbiz , i am automating the manufacturing process and following the Table manufacturing example from raw material of (Wood , nails , Varnish).

Now the problem is we have similar case but the finished good price need to be calculated on the basis of raw mater price that varies on each order and we cannot set fixed price of finished goods , so i want to calculated the price of finished good.

The second problem is that we have raw material in our store with multiple lot id so when i produce the table i want to make table with specific lot of raw material.

Thanks

Re: Finished goods Auto calculate cost and how to use Lot of raw material in production

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Abdul,

Your message has been moderated, else it would not have reached this Mailing List.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email client.

You will get a better support, people can answer you on the ML.
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get.

Also it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as long as you have not subscribed.
I'll personally no longer accept them (other moderators still could).

Thanks

This said, did you read
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Related+Books#OFBizRelatedBooks-GettingStartedwithApacheOFBizManufacturing ? It may help you
(not sure for your case).