Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ritz123 <ri...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/16 21:38:23 UTC

Product - Supplier relationship

Hi,

Can someone please point me to the table which links products with its
supplier?

Also, seems like when you create the product, one cannot specify either the
supplier directly or add the party with the supplier role. Isnt that
absolutely required? At least in my application, a product needs to have a
supplier and a manufacturer.

Re: Product - Supplier relationship

Posted by Rashko Rejmer <rr...@iguanait.com>.
The entity you are looking for should be SupplierProduct entity.

https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/webtools/control/FindGeneric?entityName=SupplierProduct&find=true&VIEW_SIZE=50&VIEW_INDEX=0
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/catalog/control/EditProductSuppliers?productId=GZ-1000

Regards,
Rashko Rejmer

Posted by "skip@thedevers" <sk...@thedevers.org>.
Thanks Jacopo, shoulda seen that.

Skip

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Hi Skip,

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Yes, that is incorrect. There is a "Vendor" tab, and this one should
be labelled "Supplier", so the change to that was erroneous, or
something along those lines.

-David

From: "David E Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.