Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Jeff Potts <je...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/02 21:15:45 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry cmislib 0.4 (4th vote)

The cmislib sub-project of Apache Chemistry is ready for its first release since joining the project.

The Chemistry PPMC (that's you) voted to approve this release, but, unfortunately, the IPMC vetoed the release due to the following issues:
> - Most files have a license header that doesn't match the offical one, see http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html.
> - The installed egg contains a DISCLAIMER file, also SVN trunk
> contains one, but the zip and tar.gz don't.

These issues have now been addressed so I am submitting the release candidate again for a vote.

You can find the main release candidate artifacts (for distribution at apache.org/dist) at:
http://people.apache.org/~jpotts/chemistry/cmislib/0.4/dist

These artifacts represent what is currently in SVN tagged as chemistry-cmislib-0.4-incubating-RC4.

The vote is open for 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three +1 Chemistry PMC votes are cast.

Please cast your votes!

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Chemistry cmislib 0.4

My vote is +1.

Thanks,

Jeff

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry cmislib 0.4 (4th vote)

Posted by Stefane Fermigier <sf...@nuxeo.com>.
+1

  S.

On Feb 7, 2011, at 9:22 AM, Klevenz, Stephan wrote:

> +1

http://www.nuxeo.com/ - +33 1 40 33 79 87 - http://twitter.com/sfermigier
Join the Nuxeo Group on LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/groups?gid=43314
New Nuxeo release: http://nuxeo.com/dm54
"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry cmislib 0.4 (4th vote)

Posted by "Klevenz, Stephan" <st...@sap.com>.
+1

Posted by Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com>.
I'm not too fond on svn:externals, it doesn't always map cleanly to other SCMs.
Can't the build process just copy whatever it needs from a unique place?

Florent

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org>.
+1

Two remaining things you should address for the next release:
- Fix license header in src/cmislib/__init__.py,
src/tests/__init__.py, MANIFEST.in
- Clarify if attribution is required when distributing Shinx generated
documentation and jQuery.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com>.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

[x] +1 Release this package as Apache Chemistry cmislib 0.4

BR,

Jukka Zitting

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry cmislib 0.4 (4th vote)

Posted by Jens Hübel <jh...@opentext.com>.
+1

Cheers Jens

Posted by Florian Müller <fl...@alfresco.com>.
+1

There are still a few references to code.google.com that now should
point to Apache.

- Florian

Posted by Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com>.
+1