Posted to dev@any23.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2018/09/07 02:45:25 UTC

[REPORT] Apache Any23

Attachment B: Report from the Apache Any23 Project  [Lewis John McGibbney]

Anything To Triples (Any23) is a library, a web service and a command line
tool that extracts structured data in RDF format from a variety of Web
documents.

## Issues:
There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

## Activity:
We continue to see positive project activity with active development and
mailing
lists.
Our GSoC project finished very well and we intend to merge in the
contribution
after the pending Any23 2.3 release.
We may release 2.4 shortly after that... who knows.

## Health report:
Any23 is looking in fair shape. We are enjoying the project getting better
as time
goes on.

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 15 PMC members.
 - Last PMC addition was Hans Brende on Sun Feb 25 2018

## Committer base changes:

 - Currently 15 committers.
 - Last committer addition was Hans Brende at Wed Feb 21 2018

## Releases:

 - Last release was 2.2 on Mon Mar 26 2018

## Mailing list activity:

Unfortunately we lost one person from user@, however once
we make our next release, hopefully we will add to users.
dev@ is where it is all happening.

 - dev@any23.apache.org:

 - user@any23.apache.org:
    - 50 subscribers (down -1 in the last 3 months):

## JIRA activity:

http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/
http://people.apache.org/keys/committer/lewismc