Posted to user@poi.apache.org by BS...@dkintl.com on 2011/05/11 17:12:08 UTC

Where is the worksheet xml file created?

Can someone point me in the right direction to help me debug where the
worksheet xml file is created in an .xlsx file.

I have gotten to the point in the ZipPackage class and determined it must
be the PartMarshaller that saves it but I can't step into what class
actually writes the file.

Please consider the environment before printing this email! The Donna Karan Company LLC DISCLAIMER:   This e-mail is intended only for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. �  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this information or dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. �  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message. �  Thank you.