Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jesper Åkesson <Je...@pagero.com> on 2008/06/19 12:10:05 UTC

Wicket in an existing jaas-app

Hello!

I have a webapplication built on JavaEE, servlets and jsp. Jaas is used for security.
The plan is to use Wicket but it will be done little by little.

Login is done by the originalapp and the wicket pages will be behind the loginpage.
How do I let wicket now about the logged in users roles or principals. It would be nice to have an AuthenticatedWebSession with the roles of the logged in user

Cheers Jesper

Re: Wicket in an existing jaas-app

Posted by Maurice Marrink <ma...@gmail.com>.
Take a look at swarm, it has a jaas history. It should be dead simple
to port it back to jaas again.
http://wicketstuff.org/confluence/display/STUFFWIKI/Wicket-Security

Maurice