Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by "B. K. Oxley (binkley)" <bi...@alumni.rice.edu> on 2014/01/06 22:39:28 UTC

patch for lifegycle - classes with no package

Hi!,

Simon Tripodi said:

thanks a lot for your interest on our small effort, much more than
> appreciated! :)
> The fact that the repo is in stand-by it is because we recently moved all
> the source code to the Apache Software Foundation under the Apache Onami[1]
> project - we all are there, so no worries :)
> Please join the ML and discuss what you would like to have merged, we are
> open to welcome new ideas!!!

Thanks for the kind mail.

I have a small patch for lifegycle.  It handles the case when a class has
no package, i.e., is top-level or a JDK proxy.

I've set up a pull request against the github repo which should make it
easy to see the diffs.

https://github.com/99soft/lifegycle/pull/5

This fix is relevant for me because of proxies which need injection.

Cheers,
--binkley

Re: patch for lifegycle - classes with no package

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
The process is to open a JIRA on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ONAMI and attach there your patch.