Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Suhail Ahmed <il...@mac.com> on 2005/05/31 21:00:16 UTC

Re: recrawling sites and querying dates

Thanks Charman,

How do I go about changing the 30 days to 1 day since I intend to
recrawl on a daily basis?

I am also using index-more to do the indexing, Could someone tell me
how to construct a query using the "lastModified" field. Since I am
recrawling on a daily basis I am hoping to use the current day and
current day -1 to retrieve the results as a function of date.

Thanks for the help

Suhail

Posted by Chirag Chaman <de...@filangy.com>.
I like the new first+last fused name you have going for me...

Basically, to fetch again tomorrow, you need to set the next fetch date to
the next date. This can be achieved by changing the fetch interval, which is
currently 30.

>From nutch-default.xml (you should copy this to nutch-site.xml and make the
change in that one. Leave the default file as is. Nutch-site overrides
nuth-default)
<property>
  <name>db.default.fetch.interval</name>
  <value>30</value>
  <description>The default number of days between re-fetches of a page.
  </description>
</property>