Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Mr. B Obst" <b....@gmail.com> on 2007/02/06 19:41:33 UTC

IMAP GoodServer WARNING

It turns out there is a bug in goodserver <http://www.goodserver.com/>, if
you are experiencing it, which if you are on this list probably not, but the
bug is ;
//BUG>> When JMeter requests this line;
A6 FETCH 1 (BODY.PEEK[HEADER.FIELDS (Newsgroups)])
//goodserver responds um yes and gobledygook what you said
* 1 FETCH (BODY[HEADER.FIELDS (Newsgroups)] {2}
//afterward the error occurs, IO exception, there is no more communication
the TC fails and thats the end. Both JMeter and IMAP server hold the socket
open untill JMeter is terminated.

Re: IMAP GoodServer WARNING

Posted by "Mr. B Obst" <b....@gmail.com>.
Haha very funny. Actually the verdict is not out on that bug, I might have
jumped the gun there.
I have been experiencing some weirdness in my packet tracing. MOre to come.

Re: IMAP GoodServer WARNING

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Not so "good" then!