Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com> on 2018/03/13 03:53:29 UTC

HTML TOC does not work on page refresh

I'm setting up a simple HTML TOC which scrolls to the correct content id
while clicking a url like this <a href="#example_toc">Example TOC</a>. The
TOC appends to the url like so

https://www.example.com/#example_toc

Now if I refresh the browser with the TOC appended the url, it doesn't
scroll to the content. What could possible break this?

Re: HTML TOC does not work on page refresh

Posted by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com>.
It turns out this wasn't working due to an autofocus to a search box.

--
George Christman
Senior Engineer