Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by res <ax...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/31 19:57:52 UTC

Is any work on AMQP 1.0 planned?

I looked around a bit at the road map archived mailing list and didn't see
anything recent about AMQP 1.0. Just wondering if there was any plans/road
map for a qpid implementation of the AMQP draft 1.0 spec.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Is any work on AMQP 1.0 planned?

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
res wrote:
> I looked around a bit at the road map archived mailing list and didn't see
> anything recent about AMQP 1.0. Just wondering if there was any plans/road
> map for a qpid implementation of the AMQP draft 1.0 spec.

yes, I expect we will add 1.0 support once the draft is ratified. At
this point in the AMQP specification
process, the 1.0 specification can still be changed based on feedback so
from the Qpid side, I would
want to see it at the point where it is ratified sufficiently so we are
not chasing a moving target.

Carl.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org