Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by kumar <di...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/08 10:16:57 UTC

Updates with special characters

Team,

Need your help

I am trying to import the data from Oracle to PostgreSQL I have columns and
data below like this

Doc_id, City_Name, Cre_date, Mod_Date

1 Dallas 06/Feb 07/Feb

2 Vegas 06/Feb 07/Feb

3 Florida 06/Feb 07/Feb

4 Texas 06/Feb 07/Feb

I have imported raw data and want to get the updated records frequently

My Flow is:
QueryDatabaseTable-->UpdateAttribute-->RouteOnAttribute-->PutDatabaseRecord

For that, I'm using In QueryDatabaseTable maximum columns Mod_Date, But I am
getting an error with special character If I gave without underscore I am
getting but with underscore I am not getting data could you please suggest
how will I use with special character

Would be a great help.
<http://apache-nifi-developer-list.39713.n7.nabble.com/file/t1127/underscore_error.jpg>