Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com> on 2004/10/10 10:16:34 UTC

RE: AW: Javadoc plugin problems

That's right Brett,

	The javadoc package doesn't need the final '.*' because it is automatically appended.
	The package defined in the POM of the sandbox-build is erroneous.

	<package>org.apache.commons.${pom.artifactId.substring(8)}.*</package>
	Must be replaced by :
	<package>org.apache.commons.${pom.artifactId.substring(8)}</package>

Arnaud