Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Anto Paul <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/02 07:57:27 UTC

CXF without data binding

Hi,

    How do I get the XML message send by client in service class as it is.
ie I dont want to use data binding. I need native XML so that I can use
XPath on the XML. I am using Eclipse WS Tools to generate service
implementation and client.

Anto

Re: CXF without data binding

Posted by Anto Paul <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for reply.

I am using JAXWS and Provider<Source> is right solution. Is it possible to
use WSDL2JAVA to generate this class? I checked WSDL2JAVA reference(
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/wsdl-to-java.html) but didn't find any info
on that.

Anto

Re: CXF without data binding

Posted by KnutIvar <kn...@gmail.com>.

-----

RE: CXF without data binding

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com>.
Hi

You can use Provider<Source> if you use JAXWS

Cheers, Sergey