Posted to commits@couchdb.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2009/01/04 02:08:56 UTC

[Couchdb Wiki] Update of "Getting started with PHP" by ChrisAnderson

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Couchdb Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by ChrisAnderson:
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Getting_started_with_PHP

The comment on the change is:
change temp_view to slow_view

  MAP;
  $view = '{"map":"'.$map.'"}';

- // we set the method to POST and send the request to couch db's /_temp_view. the text of the view is passed as post data.
+ // we set the method to POST and send the request to couch db's /_slow_view. the text of the view is passed as post data.
  // this javascript function will return documents whose 'status' field contains 'published'.
  // note that we set the content type to 'text/javascript' for posts in our couchdb class.
- $view_result = $couchdb->send('/_temp_view', 'post', $view);
+ $view_result = $couchdb->send('/_slow_view', 'post', $view);
  print $view_result->getBody();

  }}}